Our arboricultural consultant will inspect the trees on and adjacent to the site, and assess their health, longevity and value for amenity, landscape and wildlife. Following the survey, we can:
- produce a Tree Constraints Plan showing the trees on site, their canopies, Root Protection Areas, expected life span and any constraints they present
- produce an Arboricultural Impact Assessment to show what effects will occur should the development take place
- conduct more specialist assessments for shading and expected future growth that may be needed to inform architectural layout and design
- develop an Arboricultural Method Statement that will set out how construction must take account of trees on site
- provide supervision on site of operations that may damage retained trees and help workers to reduce risk
- Our tree surveys conform to the British Standard BS5837:2012 ‘Trees in relation to design, demolition and construction – Recommendations'