We have developed a new programme of workshops and activities that have been specially designed to support individuals, communities and groups acting for nature in their local area.
The programme consists of:
- Group mechanics – topics covered include: community grants, social media, task leadership and raising your project's profile in the media
- Habitat focus – looking at managing, creating or restoring such habitats as ponds, meadows and woodlands
- Practical tool use – workshops to develop skills in scything and other safe hand tool use
- Species focus – including: swifts, pollinators and wildflowers
- Community focus – a chance to take tours with communities doing great things for wildlife