We are reducing the number of events this autumn as a precautionary measure and to comply with Government guidelines. Specifically we are cancelling those where we anticipate greater contact (including use of equipment) and where people may be in contact for a prolonged period. We are also reducing the numbers that can join walks and some talks. More information about talks will follow but to confirm:
- All workshops are cancelled
- Dyke Dipping sessions at NWT Hickling Broad are cancelled
- Walks will only allow for 5 + the walk leader
- Hides that are open will only allow for 6 people
We are sorry to make these changes as our events are made public but thought it wise to do so before too many bookings are made. We hope you understand that we wish to support the safety of members, staff and volunteers and we look forward to seeing you where and when we can.
Explore our What's On section
- All visitors taking part in a bookable event / activity will be required to submit details as part of the government Test and Trace system. Visitors also have the option of submitting their details if they have the Covid NHS app by scanning the Covid NHS QR Code poster that will be on display at the entrance to the centres.
- For all visitors attending an internal event / activity the wearing of face coverings is mandatory (unless you have a medical condition that prevents you from doing so or are under 11 years old)