Salary: Two options available, commission based or hourly rate
Neighbourhood Membership Promoters
Closing date: 15/08/2017
Location: Vacancies throughout Norfolk (excluding areas in close proximity to our Visitor Centres at Cley Marshes, Hickling Broad, Holme Dunes, Ranworth Broad and Weeting Heath)
Are you passionate about the region’s wildlife and looking to earn some extra income by doing something that you really believe in? Would you like to help Norfolk Wildlife Trust achieve its aim of finding new members in your local area and beyond? If you enjoy walking and have around 16 hours a week to spare, primarily during weekday evenings, then we would love you to become a Neighbourhood Membership Promoter.
Promoting typically in your local area, you will be working for FMR Solutions Ltd, a well-established specialist wildlife charity membership recruitment agency, on behalf of the Norfolk Wildlife Trust. The work is generally seasonal, from March until the end of October. However, some of our promoters also work through the winter months. Promoters use the unique 'Soft Approach' method, there is no selling or persuading involved. Norfolk Wildlife Trust is registered with the Fundraising Regulator and adheres to its standards.
• Outdoor work, involving walking
• Home based, but with travel in the local area
• Start time flexible - now until 15/08/2017
• No hard selling involved
• Training given
Salary: 2 options
1. Generous commission - expect average of £64 per membership transaction on a self-employed/freelance/flexible basis. Potential earnings around £1300 per month (based on working approx. 16 hours a week/5 sign ups a week).
2. Hourly rate + bonus (16 hours a week, primarily weekday evenings) leading to average £9.50 per hour / £659 per month (temporary, part-time employee).
FMR Solutions Ltd is working on behalf of Norfolk Wildlife Trust, helping to raise public awareness and critical funding. If you'd like to know more about this post and apply, please visit www.fmrsolutions.co.uk
or email firstname.lastname@example.org