Become a member of Norfolk Wildlife Trust
From the wild north coast to the sandy heaths of Breckland, the Norfolk Broads to ancient woodlands, Norfolk’s diverse habitats are home to a stunning variety of wildlife.
By becoming a member of Norfolk Wildlife Trust you can help create a sustainable environment where:
- The future of wildlife is protected
- People are connected and inspired by Norfolk’s wildlife and wild spaces
If you want to support Norfolk’s wildlife and countryside, please become a member and help us.
We are Norfolk’s largest charity dedicated to all aspects of wildlife conservation. We depend on the support of our members to carry out our vital conservation and education work, including:
- Caring for over 50 nature reserves and protected sites across Norfolk
- Restoring and reconnecting 19,000 hectares of vital habitat
- Protecting Norfolk’s flagship species
- Campaigning and advising to protect wildlife under threat
- Encouraging everyone to explore and enjoy Norfolk’s wild spaces
- Running hundreds of fun and informative events at our nature reserves and in the community
- Educating over 5,000 young people on school and university trips each year
And you receive:
- Free entry to our nature reserves and visitor centres across Norfolk
- A members welcome pack including a free handbook guide to NWT’s nature reserves
- Three mailings a year of our members magazines Tern and Natural World plus monthly email newsletters
- Ways to get involved: walks, talks, events and volunteering of all kinds
Joining by Direct Debit is the most cost-effective way for us to welcome you. Join online today by setting up a Direct Debit.
Secure Card Payment
Click here if you would prefer to join by debit or credit card online.
Other ways to join
Download, print and complete our paper form.
Thank you for your support.
Call us on 01603 625540 to set up a Direct Debit or pay by card over the phone.
Visit us at one of our Visitor Centres – but check first that we are open